The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I don’t eat “meals”. I eat when my body tells me to. I eat when I get hungry. That’s how I roll.

What is a healthy meal to you or anyone else?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Healthy eating to me is fat free yogurt, cheese, egg whites, tofu, veggies, legumes, fruit, water and coffee.

And........cheesecake of course ! :D

·
Registered
12,368 Posts
i want to see him do 2 huge boxes of kellog's (specifically theirs) raisin bran. only because i can guess what happens when the camera stops rolling, after eating that much bran, and that many raisins plus sugar. it's like, if your digestive system was an engine, it would be like, when mad max pulls the red lever and engages the blower.

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i want to see him do 2 huge boxes of kellog's (specifically theirs) raisin bran. only because i can guess what happens when the camera stops rolling, after eating that much bran, and that many raisins plus sugar. it's like, if your digestive system was an engine, it would be like, when mad max pulls the red lever and engages the blower.
Just in general, what kind of shits do competitive eaters have?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Does anyone remember the baking soda submarines prizes in the boxes of cereal that your parents used to buy?

They were really neat.

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
I was thinking the other day about how much sugar I used to put on grapefruit when I was a kid. My parents would cut the grapefruit in half and carefully cut all the pieces so they would be easy to spoon out. Then I would put about 3/4" thick of white sugar on the entire top. After that I would have maybe Honeycomb cereal and yes, put sugar on it. How I am not a diabetic is beyond me. Perhaps what they say about fructose corn syrup being the major cause of diabetes is true...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts