The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
23,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Seriously though, that Tarasque is one bad assed guitar, even withOUT the Sustaniac. Sometimes a build just sort of falls together in a natural way. That one, in spite of its complexity was such a guitar. I point to the Gotoh 1996 bridge as a main contributor to that.

· Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, '22 LP Studio
6,334 Posts
Seriously though, that Tarasque is one bad assed guitar, even withOUT the Sustaniac. Sometimes a build just sort of falls together in a natural way. That one, in spite of its complexity was such a guitar. I point to the Gotoh 1996 bridge as a main contributor to that.
The guitar was a phenomenal looking instrument and the videos of it were not a let down.

The name left me googling for days ;)

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Since this bird will rise from the ashes so to speak, I'm leaning toward calling it the Phoenix.
If you lived in my area, I would love to jam with ya .
Keep those pictures coming !!!! ....
Nothing like watching work in progress 😊🤘

Reactions: bigboki

· Premium Member
23,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
If you lived in my area, I would love to jam with ya .
Keep those pictures coming !!!! ....
Nothing like watching work in progress 😊🤘
Thank you Brother. Right back atcha.

A see a few more little depressions to fill. My grain filler dried up on me so I'm using other mixtures to get it where I want it.
Musical instrument Guitar accessory Wood String instrument String instrument accessory

· Premium Member
23,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'll be delivering the body and neck to Amanda this afternoon.

I'm always excited to see what she comes up with.

I guess I'll spend the next day or so dis-assembling the Gotoh bridge and cleaning it up. Other new parts will arrive tomorrow or Friday.

Sportswear Table Automotive design Glove Musical instrument

21 - 27 of 27 Posts