The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
How about someone trying with 10 5watt tube "Champ" style amps?

:sport-smiley-002::rockon2:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What do you think? This guy on a real stack sound frigginly good, I mean h'es unbelievable and on stage he's spectacular.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
One day I was going to yell at a friend to turn down or close his door, but when I looked in his room he wasn't there. After looking around more I found him with a little amp powered off a 9 volt battery, loud enough to be incredibly annoying and sounding good enough that I'd assumed it was his usual amp. Only works with distortion though. Sounded terrible on clean.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I remember meeting someone who was tour manager for Ike & Tina in the 70's and he told about when they went to Mongolia and the FOH Pa supplied was every fender twin they could find stacked on both sides on the stage.

Steve Hill = :rockon2::bow:

Hi momo!!!!:wave:

Andy

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
OK, but how does it compare to this?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Cool man! What about a video clip?......

:rockon:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Marshall mini stacks and steve hill

Hey there everyone..in regards to the question if there was a real tube Marshall hidden in the back the answer is definitely NOT..Pure battery power and we are working on doing 100 mini amps and then 1000 mini amps...watch this go down..also for the full version of this video you cans check it out here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A-Is_ILKA5A.
Have a great day
Hey andy:rockon:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hey there everyone..in regards to the question if there was a real tube Marshall hidden in the back the answer is definitely NOT..Pure battery power and we are working on doing 100 mini amps and then 1000 mini amps...watch this go down..also for the full version of this video you cans check it out here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A-Is_ILKA5A.
Have a great day
Hey andy:rockon:
Momo I love your hair and that slap bass vid you have for boutique tone is sweet :banana:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Keep up with your ideas Momo, you are cool man!!

Yeah!!!!!:food-smiley-004: and :rockon:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great video to share there Newton ! :smilie_flagge17:

Does it make you want to sell off your Komet yet ?? :D
Not yet, I'm buying another one, too cool!!!

Cheers:food-smiley-004:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts