• Harvey's

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They all have their good points (I think) and their bad. Which is the true king of the burger? Burger King has fallen very far since the 70s, McDonalds seems to be steady, and Wendys is growing very well.........

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is Canada Scott, the true north. Until they open a Furburgers here, I'll be choosing the Wendy's.........

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Wendys??? Definately Harveys.
I am glad to see that nobody voted mcdonalds though.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What ever happened to that Harvey's steak on a bun? Last time I went in, they didnt have it anymore. I ordered some of their burgers instead. My god, I almost swallowed it..............

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All on one bun? I once ordered a couple of the quadruple burgers and never again. Im sticking to triples. The more patties you get, the greasier those burgers become...............

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We should get free burgers for pimping their warez..........

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Having 8 patties on one bun is probobly what Hurley dreams of all day on the island in "Lost"............

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Youre forgiven unless youre a "Friends" fan...............

·
Registered
15 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
What about Arby's man, or does that not qualify. Have you ever been to Fuddruckers in the States? They have several outlets in Michigan. They make a mean burger. :food-smiley-004:
Fudruckers had a location on Keele St. near Finch in Toronto in the late 80's. That was a great burger! If your on the way to the cottage, Webber's between Tononto and Barrie is decent too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts