The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
http://www.ckamps.com

I was hired by them to design and build amps and I've got the OK to distribute the designs amongst the DIY communities for personal use.

I consider us to be in the mid-range of boutique - not cheap, but definately not over the top.

Always looking for local (Fraser Valley, BC) beta testers to gig our stuff and share opinions.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
13,018 Posts
I believe there are at least two builders who post on this forum. Mr. Adicted to Tubes and the guy who's built amps for Eastwood Guitars. I also have no doubt that Wild Bill could build you anything from his pile of capacitors, resistors and whatever he has.

·
Premium Member
13,018 Posts
By the way,... it's pronounced ,... BOOOOO- TEEK

·
Registered
64 Posts
I believe there are at least two builders who post on this forum. Mr. Adicted to Tubes and the guy who's built amps for Eastwood Guitars.
Hey everyone,

I'm the "guy who's built amps for Eastwood Guitars".

Cheers!
Don

·
Registered
2 Posts
Homewrecker Amps

The guitar player in one of the bands I was playing with last night had an amp by "Homewrecker" which is apparently made in Toronto. It looked like a Matchless clone and it sounded great. Has anyone heard of this company before and how to get in touch with them?

I

·
0 Posts
Hey Ian ! have you heard these amps ? they look quite nice.... let me know if you've had a chance to hear them and any opinions would be cool.
thanks
stephen
Which Ian are you referring to? There are a few of us here...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts