The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
1) Yeah, this is what we need: another movie/documentary about the Beatles.

2) No, The Beatles have not collaborated on this because half of them are dead. If anything this is Paul rewriting history in his own favour and bribing Ringo to go along with it by promising to claim he is actually an awesome drummer and nobody in the band ever said otherwise.

It is kinda cool that this footage is coming out but I have concerns about the editing choices - just release it all uncut. Costs less and everybody will eat it up anyways.

·
Registered
24,351 Posts
A couple years after that, I was playing in a band, using the bass player's rosewood Tele. I felt like George Harrison. In the subsequent band, a lifelong friend, who looked and sang like John Lennon, played a cherry red vibrola ES-335 through a mid-'60s silverface Super. I had switched to a maple body Tele I had made, through a first edition Peavey Classic. He was John and I was George.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Not sure if I'm ready for Beatles vs Orcs.
Well if I remember the inside jacket of the Magical Mystery Tour album, the Fab Four were depicted as cartoon wizards.

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
There has been some info online that in the 60s there was talk of the Beatles doing a Lord of the Rings film, but Tolkien put the kibosh on that.

This may be their chance...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts