The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I drove east of Vermillion and back to Edmonton today. In Dewberry at 11am, I needed a flashlight to check serial numbers on equipment. Been doing this for 30 years, never had that happen before.
My kids are in a day camp at the Ukrainian Village this week and they said they had to close a few of the buildings because of poor visibility. Sheesh.

Doesn't look like it's going to get any better tomorrow, either.

P

·
0 Posts
How can we dance when our earth is turning
How do we sleep while our beds are burning

·
Registered
546 Posts
As a serious cyclist (OMG...I'm not sure how that happened); this smoke is seriously screwing my training... please GOD, fresh air for my long ride on Saturday if it isn't too much bother....

·
Registered
500 Posts

Kamloops

2 block visibility, can't see headlights at 3 blocks. (Friday 7:00 pm -- and it just keeps getting worse.)

·
Premium Member
17,190 Posts
Stay safe on the roads.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
Air quality has improved from 10+ to 7 here in Edmonton. Still some haze. Buggered up some photographic plans. Glad I don't have COPD or something similar.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Air quality has improved from 10+ to 7 here in Edmonton. Still some haze. Buggered up some photographic plans. Glad I don't have COPD or something similar.
Still 10+ in Edmonton according to all the websites and it certainly feels like we're still living on Mars.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
I use the weather network. Currently 10 right now at 1o;57am. At 9:30 last night it said 7 .

L

·
0 Posts
As a serious cyclist (OMG...I'm not sure how that happened); this smoke is seriously screwing my training... please GOD, fresh air for my long ride on Saturday if it isn't too much bother....
rent a scuba tank?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts