The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT2008 Gibson Custom Shop Limited Edition Maple Burst R8 Les Paul. This one is #44 of 75 that were done for the Canadian market that year. Includes OHSC, hang tags, COA and even the bottle of maple syrup these originally came with. Pickups are Burstbuckers. It's in very good condition with minimal playwear. 9-lbs/13-oz.

$3,600 including shipping to most parts of Canada. The far north and east of Ontario might be slightly more. $3,450 if you'd like to pick it up. Payment by e-transfer please. Thanks for looking.
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar Wood String instrument accessory Guitar accessory

Musical instrument String instrument accessory Guitar accessory Wood String instrument

Musical instrument String instrument String instrument Product String instrument accessory

Guitar accessory Musical instrument Material property Font String instrument accessory

Brown Bottle Drinkware Glass bottle Font

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I bought one of those new. Mine was number 74 of 75.

GLWTS

Reactions: JethroTech

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I have to go home sick... I'm green with envy!

GLWTS

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Like I said earlier, I bought one of these new in 2008. When I sold it in 2009, it was only a couple hundred bucks cheaper than this one.

This is a great guitar at a great price.

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
7,421 Posts
Would the maple stuff still be ok or what after all those years; I’d probably have opened it long ago.. lol

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Given that the maple syrup has been retained with the case candy, this guitar at this price certainly is a sweet deal. I’m not a ’Les Paul guy’ but you’d be a ‘sap‘ not to snag this! 🤔

·
Premium Member
11,536 Posts
Been awhile since Ive seen one of these on this site. Very cool.
One extra bonus is, theres no way China has been copying this, the maple syrup bottle is better than a COA :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts