The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,951 Posts
I enjoyed Go Your Own Way a lot, it's a great song and not easy to cover well. The recording was bass heavy though, at least on my Sennheiser HD280 headphones, tone controls flat on my little Denon stereo amp. There was also an eq issue on Stairway...at least to my ears. Ballsy singer. Kids got it. There's hope.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Wow those were amazing! She did a great job in her lower register and shone with the higher notes and improvised melody lines. That last held vocal note in Stairway before the wind down gave me chills. The musicians were splendid. Bravo, I'd be standing for them!

·
Administrator
15,987 Posts
Great stuff and definitely inspiring. For me the vocals were the weakest part but I don't expect that to last too much longer as she matures into her full voice.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Cute as hell !!! I dont think any of us old guys where that good at that age. My wife and i enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
The star of the first vid is the drummer, imo. Star might be the wrong word, but best musician.
That's what impressed me too, Keto. For a young girl, she is quite good. I would imagine the young girl singing will improve a lot more once her voice starts to mature.

Reactions: marcos

·
Registered
14,591 Posts
Some cool stuff here--there's also the Kid Mitchell video I posted not long ago
And this group does metal & hard rock stuff-
the group is two sisters, their brother, a cousin and a family friend.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Audrey and her sister kate are notorious fr learning with rocksmith.... This is her doing Satch Boogie with her sis goofing around

1 - 12 of 12 Posts