The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on Reverb. If you know Teuffel, this is what you come to expect. Cost a few extra pennies (a real whole bunch of extra pennies)....

Teuffel Nickel Birdfish 2017

·
Mad Strappier
469 Posts
hardly no place to put skate stickers on it

Reactions: Ti-Ron

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
$25,053.95 CAD+ $1,362.22 Shipping
I was going to go for it for a wall decoration but the shipping costs just kill the deal.:)

Reactions: greco

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Nice, and only $1300 for shipping because Brinks is delivering... if anyone wants one of these I'll build you one for only 20K.

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
I think it was a discussion. No memeber had one iirc.
Oh no.....I had one. Of course mine did not have the flamed wood tone bars. Just plain black. This example is fancier but the same guitar.
Very very interesting guitar. I fell in love with the design and had to own one for a bit. I had looked for a used one for years and years....and the owner was happy to do some significant trading to get me into it. It was also local which made it easy.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Nice, and only $1300 for shipping because Brinks is delivering... if anyone wants one of these I'll build you one for only 20K.
One of the Asian factories would build one for likely 1/10 or less.:)

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Other Teuffel creations...

·
Registered
24,142 Posts
That black one and the blue one are sort of the anti-Richie Havens guitars, aren't they? Only a few limited places to put your thumb.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts