The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
1. Registered letter/AR card, paper mail, requesting refund, copy to file, copy to BBB in Tulsa.

2. Cover letter to BBB in Tulsa, with (1) as attachment, paper mail.
You can also recover your money if you paid by credit card and it comes with some kind of coverage for this type of situation.

Or do as Peter said. A long time ago, I ordered a Twin Reverb from a music shop in the States; it took me 6 months to get it and they moved only when I send them an "official letter".
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.