The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,795 Posts
Do I bump this? I also want to wait until it's done but damn it I got more pics haha.

For some reason I'm being very hush hush.

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
Do I bump this? I also want to wait until it's done but damn it I got more pics haha.

For some reason I'm being very hush hush.
so you have updated pictures but you aren't sharing? if so, why? suspense is hardly a proper answer in times like these

·
Premium Member
16,795 Posts
so you have updated pictures but you aren't sharing? if so, why? suspense is hardly a proper answer in times like these
It's mostly because it's nice to see these things from start to finish, as opposed to an awkward pause towards the end.

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
I dig it! Thanks for posting. Im excited for you and I cannot wait to hear the review, especially on how the neck turns out.

Whats the plan for the final body finish?

·
Premium Member
16,795 Posts
I dig it! Thanks for posting. I excited for you and I cannot wait to hear the review, especially on how the neck turns out.

Whats the plan for the final body finish?
Its being glossed as I type, which will darken it up perfectly.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow! That neck makes me want to crawl back into bed with the wife 'cause it's bloody hot!

Beautiful work:)

Thank you! That is some “select stock” that I bought from a fellow in London. I have enough lumber for about 16 necks. It’s some really great stuff. And - hand carved to Justin’s exact spec; he was at the shop during the carve session.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts