The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,320 Posts
Here's my "wall of Tele" so far.

Wall of Tele.jpg

From the left is a Blacktop HH modded with P90 Humdogs. The red one is a 60th anniversary MIM with a fatter than normal neck, a TelePAF and a classic B. The natural is the one I just finished with Sweet V59 PU's. The butterscotch is a parts-caster with a Fender vintage MIM neck, too heavy ash body, and a set of "no-caster" PU's. On the far right is a Paduk body, also way too heavy, with wide range fender PU's in a thinline pickguard.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
This is mine. It has the forearm and belly cut. The action was excellent right out of the box. I have since put a wide neck with a rosewood fretboard on it from Big Louj's which @sulphur kindly sent me the link on awhile ago. The SX was $100.00 USD and the neck was $80.00. Not bad for a custom guitar.

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
This mine plus it has the forearm and belly cut. The action, unlike the one in the video was excellent. I have since put a wide neck with a rosewood fretboard on it from Big Louj's which @sulphur kindly sent me the link on awhile ago.

no jokes, I’d really like to see pictures of your actual guitar and the mods you’ve done

·
Registered
5,550 Posts

My Danocaster T, as ordered direct from Dan and co; I received it in early 2017 and have been busy playing the gold off of it ever since.

W.
You should give an honorary mention to your old Danosquire. It was a beauty.

·
Registered
11,742 Posts
these are the current ones...

Goldtop, started life as a used MIM FSR guitar. a Rutters steel machined bridge, Reilander P90's, Bakelite guard and Emerson electronics with a 4-way switch. recently put on an aluminum E-A bridge barrel, added some great snap to the low end

Butter, is a MIM body and partscaster for the rest. Musikraft 59 birdseye neck, B16 bigsby and Compton bridge with Don Mare Hayride pickups. the vintage styled staggered locking tuners are cool

Gibson, is a Ayr body and some parts shoved together. Warmoth 59 mahogany conversion 24.75 scale neck, Seymour Duncan Antiquities humbuckers and Glendale saddles.

MJT, is full partscaster and my number one. this one is pretty straight forward, Musikraft neck, Glendale bridge and Cavalier pickups, 4-way switch.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts