The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the kind post and taking time to give this a listen. Here's a video that shows in a bit of detail what my PB has - thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Dale, As long as you're currently into Southern Rock, here's one for you guys (& girl) to consider, Rossington Collins Band, Don't Misunderstand Me. I'm sure you could do an awesome version.

TD

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i LOVE that tune - LOVE it! I hope one day i can tell you we've done it...i'd like to do a 'best of' set of Southern Rock, Don't Misundertsand - Green Grass High Tides - Flirting' with D - Hold On Loose. What 5 tunes would you pick for a 'southern rock best of' set? thanks in advance, dale.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Great video (lose the hat). We're all old. Own that shit :D Something by .38 Special for sure.

·
Registered
398 Posts
i LOVE that tune - LOVE it! I hope one day i can tell you we've done it...i'd like to do a 'best of' set of Southern Rock, Don't Misundertsand - Green Grass High Tides - Flirting' with D - Hold On Loose. What 5 tunes would you pick for a 'southern rock best of' set? thanks in advance, dale.
- Don't Misunderstand Me - Rossington Collins Band
- Teacher, Teacher - .38 Special
- Jessica - Allman Brothers
- I Know A Little - Lynard Skynyrd
- Second Chance - .38 Special

Difficult to pick just 5. Outlaws (High Tides) & Hold On Loosely are great songs, but then there are so many more.

TD

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
marcos - great thanks for the listen!

Thornton Davis - thanks for the list! it's a good one and i agree not an easy list to put together, your friend, dale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts