The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother bought an Ampeg 210 HE cab today to go with his Peavey 15 inch. Can,t wait to hear him tear it up next practice! The head he is using is a Gallien Kruger backline 600.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Tarl said:
My brother bought an Ampeg 210 HE cab today to go with his Peavey 15 inch. Can,t wait to hear him tear it up next practice! The head he is using is a Gallien Kruger backline 600.
Damn, Tarl. If I had known somebody in town was looking for a 210 I would have been happy to sell my GenzBenz 210XB. It's a great cab, but I took the plunge a while ago and got an Epifani 410UL. The Kingston Guitar Shop is too packed with stuff and doesn't have floor space for consigning bass cabs these days. If you know anyone who might be interested in a decent sounding full range 210 for not too much $$$ let me know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
wow, some good cabs being used out there, genz benz, epifani, svt210he. i'm using epifani cabs now too, but at one time had two svt210he's and two svt115h cabinets. i really liked the svt210's (although i found the svt15h's way too boomy) and i suspect with that backline 600 (which is an exceptional head) he'll have a great rig. let us know.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Baconator said:
Damn, Tarl. If I had known somebody in town was looking for a 210 I would have been happy to sell my GenzBenz 210XB. It's a great cab, but I took the plunge a while ago and got an Epifani 410UL. The Kingston Guitar Shop is too packed with stuff and doesn't have floor space for consigning bass cabs these days. If you know anyone who might be interested in a decent sounding full range 210 for not too much $$$ let me know.
How much is not too much?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Baconator said:
damn dude still for sale? how much, PM me
hey Tarl, i went to centre stage today heh i was looking for the 210HE, you got it before i did

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem Baconator.He does love it but I won,t hear it in action until practice on wed night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts