The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else see this? $25/guitar or $5,500 for everything. Says all Gibsons. What do you think the back story is here? L&M seconds? LOL

Ad 1246284629. I can't seem to post a direct link or picture with my phone, sorry.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Holy crap...that's got to be some kind of joke?? I mean, I would love to dig through that and pick out a few for 25$ each.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Anyone else see this? $25/guitar or $5,500 for everything. Says all Gibsons. What do you think the back story is here? L&M seconds? LOL

Ad 1246284629. I can't seem to post a direct link or picture with my phone, sorry.
Maybe guitars from the flood a while back?

·
Premium Member
17,893 Posts
Yeah that is an old pic from the flood iirc.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
sketch·y
ˈskeCHē/
adjective
  1. not thorough or detailed.
    "the information they had was sketchy"
    synonyms: incomplete, patchy, fragmentary, cursory, perfunctory, scanty, vague, imprecise, imperfect;
  2. NORTH AMERICAN (informal)
    dishonest or disreputable.
    "once the story does come out, the fact that you tried to hide it will seem sketchy"
I think this meets both criteria...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
It might be fun to buy a couple and throw an axe or two on the fire during this impending storm.

·
Registered
10,202 Posts

That picture is all over the web, it is not a picture taken by the seller.

·
Registered
18,585 Posts
The kijiji link is now gone. I wonder if it was a joke.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts