The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was always wondering which amp simulation I was on, until I decided to illustrate them all and effects too. Fonts are getting too small to read around the knobs. Yeah, I know ...

Here's the lists for both. Size fits neatly in front of handle. You're welcome to download and print them, then glue them to the top of the amp. Sealed the top of the sheet with two rows of packing tape, spray glued bottom.

Here's the X2

and the XD

·
Premium Member
18,696 Posts
Thanks very much! I just printed your templates.

Which amp stimulation models do you find yourself using most often?
I tend to like the Fender/Vintage settings...or just using the Clean side.

Have you tried the Fuse software with the X2?
It is fun and quite powerful.

Thanks again.

Dave

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried the Fuse software with the X2?
I'd love to, but the USB dosn't work, no signal. Bought the head used and can't get it repaired on warranty, since I don't have the original invoice. Bummer, because I'd really like to adjust volume levels from one voice to the next, They tend to vary a lot.
I use the clean channel. On both, I like the Bassman and Marshall voices.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I have the X2 combo. Great little amp. I would like to try it through a cabinet sometime to see if it opens it up more the the 10". Clean side is great and number 6 dirty Princeton is my favourite. I love the flubbiness of it. Tried to find it in a pedal but so far no luck.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It does open it up, but it will be hard to find a perfect match that doesn't color the sound. Got three different cabs and they all have a different tone than the combo's 10".

·
Premium Member
13,320 Posts
I have a Champ X2 Head that I run through a 1x10 closed back Saxon Cab with an Eminence Ragin Cajun. I am forever forgetting the settings as I mostly used the Fender Clean channel with pedals and just leave the chorus on. I always have to dig up the manual and then, of course, misplace it often. Then I have to put on my reading glasses and get up close, Rrrrrr. This is great. I will print this off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts