The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day from Montreal

I got a few questions/comments

I'm looking for a Strat neck (thin) to replace the one on my MIM '50 Reissue. Radius problem so I can't bend a decent note on the 1st string pass the 12th fret.

I got also this new little Crate amp FW65. No tube. Under 300$. A screamer I recommand

Finally the new Gibsons ES-339/336 are coming in Montreal in the next few days. Are they available yet in ROC (Rest of Canada). Any of you guys tried it? Send me your comments. I assume (1795$USD) they must be cheaper un here 'cause of the loonie right

Thanks for your feedback

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Good day from Montreal

I got a few questions/comments

I assume (1795$USD) they must be cheaper here 'cause of the loonie right

Thanks for your feedback
Yes, they will be cheaper. And the earth is flat and the moon is made of green cheese. Sorry for the sarcasm, but I expect them to still be 10% higher, even with the US peso at a $1.07.You will need to question Yorkville Sound, the Cdn distributor for Gibson.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't make sense at all.

All canadian retailers are being called upon to reduce their price tags. Cars, appliances, even Zeller's, Wal Mart and Chapter's.

Why not Gibson?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
hi
you shouldnt have fretting out issues if your guitar is setup right- if your fretting out you need to raise your action, and the strings height relative to each other needs to match the neck radius-
having said that, what kinda radius do you need? i love those reissue necks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts