The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy the sun and longer days so I often feel like its all downhill from here until the snow flies and the winter darkness befalls the land with its misery.

cue the ' i used to live in Edmonton and don't like the sun out after 7;30' post from the regular

·
Registered
12,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was -1 when I left for work on Monday morning. It was 23 today so that's not too bad.
we've had plenty of those types of days here, except this morning was +19 and shot up to +29 pretty quick with 17 hours of sun. great day,,. going to jam

·
Premium Member
10,425 Posts
I've really considered pulling up stakes and moving to a more temperate area of BC, but it's not in the cards quite yet.
I just don’t think it’s worth it....it’s a trade off of cold weather for more dreary weather.
I need Canada to have a place with a climate like Mexico or Arizona or Nevada to justify the change. Doesn’t look like that deal with Turks &caicos is going to happen in my lifetime.

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
I just don’t think it’s worth it....it’s a trade off of cold weather for more dreary weather.
I need Canada to have a place with a climate like Mexico or Arizona or Nevada to justify the change. Doesn’t look like that deal with Turks &caicos is going to happen in my lifetime.
Cloudy, dreary weather agrees with my eye condition.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
If Canada had one (other than the over rated Vancouver), I know I would.
I just want to say I live here and I agree with you 100%. It is awful here 12 months a year, 52 weeks, all 365 days. Rain, crowds, too many people, too much traffic. Craziness everywhere. Stay away, you will not like it.

This message brought to you by the "Quit moving out here and driving all our prices up" Committee of BC.

Seriously, if crowds aren't your thing, most of VI can be pretty nice. Still pricey, though.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
"All the crazy people, where do they all come from ............... "

1 - 20 of 20 Posts