*Re-listing this to help fund a move to Toronto

Suhr Alt T in Sonic Blue
GC price of 3500 3200 + shipping.

I've listed this guitar twice in the past, only to change my mind. This one is easily the best playing guitar I own, but I almost always gravitate towards single coil guitars. I'm moving to an expensive city, and can't justify keeping it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vintage-inspired tones, coupled with 21st century engineering.

The responsiveness of the semi-hollow body in combination with Suhr's impeccable fret job gives this guitar unmatched playability. It's absolutely effortless to play.

Even C Medium neck profile with a 9-12" radius, measuring .840 - .920. I prefer this over the 60's Standard and 60's Medium profiles.

Standard Suhr treble bleed circuit. Cleans up exceptionally well. The Thornbuckers have great clarity, which combined with Suhr's treble bleed circuit make for a guitar that can go from high gain to glassy cleans with the turn of a knob. Also has a very useable tone circuit if you want to soften the high end.

5-way pickup switch has been replaced with a 3-way, as I prefer the standard wiring configuration on two-humbucker guitars. Original 5-way switch is included.

I am the second owner, and bought this guitar about a year and a half ago, putting very few hours on it due to tendonitis. It has been well cared for and only shows 'honest wear', as shown in the pictures. The frets are in perfect condition, and the guitar is set up 10-46 gauge strings, with low action, and moderate neck relief.

Comes with a clean Suhr softshell case.

Additional pics (or video) can be taken at buyer's request.

Shipping method (and insurance) can be negotiated in advance of purchase. I am able to offer a discounted rate with any of the major couriers in Canada.

Payment via cash or EMT.

Willing to meet the buyer if within reasonable driving distance.