The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

suggestion for a nice acoustic

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Don't Fret 
#1 ·
hi. i just moved in here in vancouver and been looking for a nice 2nd hand acoustic. my budget is around 500. do you know someone in the area who could sell his axe for a very limited budget? i had been hunting for a larrivee or a takamine. any help would be really appreciated.
thanks

#6 ·
check out the Neil Douglas guitar shop in New West. I bought my classical guitar there for about 120 dollars and I still couldn't be happier with it. (even after I've gone through quite a few different electrics)

I can't recommend a specific model though since I'm not really familiar with acoustic guitars in general and especially not in that price range.

#7 ·
Larrivee won't get that low but I would definitely recommend a Seagull S6 at that price. They are great guitars, Canadian made and a great value.

For the price, a well taken care of Seagull S6 won't let you down.
Great sugestion...for that matter you can't go wrong for any instrument in the Godin family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.