• Subway

Votes: 55 40.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one? At one time Subway and Mr. Sub used to be the kings, but after alot of franchise problems, they seem to be beaten down by Quiznos. I'll say ever since Quiznos opened up I havent been to Mr. Sub, and have rarely been in a Subway..............

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Accept2 said:
Which one? At one time Subway and Mr. Sub used to be the kings, but after alot of franchise problems, they seem to be beaten down by Quiznos. I'll say ever since Quiznos opened up I havent been to Mr. Sub, and have rarely been in a Subway..............
I dig the Mr Sub cold cut subs. Quiznos I go to once in a while. There was one that opened up in Auburn Hills, MI where I stay for work. It lasted about 4 months and closed. Not sure what the deal was there.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been to both bad and good ones of each, but around here, the Quiznos is tops. Its been opened for about 7 or 8 years now, and its always packed...........

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
We don't have Mr. Sub here, so I dunno about that. I like Subway because they have the sweet onion chicken teriaki which is an awesome sub. But when it's cold out I like quiznos, because they have the toasted black angus. Quizno's gets my vote.

You should've added Extreme Pita onto the poll.:DevilGuitar:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like Quiznos for their toasted subs, and subway for cold ones. Subway is a lot more convenient to go to where I live, however.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Quiznos is way too expensive. I will always be a Mr Sub guy. Subway aren't bad now that they cut the buns properly, but what's with the prepackaged meat? Quiznos subs are awesome, but like I said, too expensive.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I Huff Paint said:
Quiznos is way too expensive. I will always be a Mr Sub guy. Subway aren't bad now that they cut the buns properly, but what's with the prepackaged meat? Quiznos subs are awesome, but like I said, too expensive.
yeah, their large is like $12 :( Plus you cant really pick all the stuff you want on it.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quiznos lowered their prices, and I always seem to get lots of coupons from them..............

·
Registered
526 Posts
subway definitely...mr. sub is ok but they usually only have 1 kind of bread and their veggies aren't the freshest. I've only been to Quizno's once and I'll never go back. it's overpriced, you don't get to pick what you want on it. they burned the shit out of mine when I was there as well.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Actually, I have been getting pitas lately instead of subs. They are cheaper, and every bit as satisfying. Pita Pit is a frequent stop for me.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Toasted tastes better

I rarely go for a sub, but if I do then its for a "toasted tastes better" at Quizno's. I have to admit the Pita Pit does make a tasty snack and if I feel like torturing loved ones I will go for a donair. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well i've been to Subway and i like them, I've been to Mr Sub and dont like them, so tomorrow i guess i'll have to go to Quiznos and try them only to make it fair:D

C

·
0 Posts
Subway.... no question... (If I have to eat Fast Food Crap at all)

Quiznos is overpriced for what you get... and they don't support near enough toppings....

The less said about Mr Sub, the better....

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
ClintonHammond said:
Subway.... no question... (If I have to eat Fast Food Crap at all)

Quiznos is overpriced for what you get... and they don't support near enough toppings....

The less said about Mr Sub, the better....
Quiznos recently dropped their prices. They now only have 6 and 12 inch options.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Quiznos is good, but if you are in the Niagara Region and want a really good sub try Jumpin' Jaks just off of St Paul St in St Catharines. Yummy.

C

·
0 Posts
"Quiznos recently dropped their prices"

They'd have to drop 'em pretty far to get me back through their doors.... and start offering more fresh vegetable toppings....

so basically, they'd have to become Subway

1 - 20 of 110 Posts