The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
this is why you dont post, when you're high.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
"What if uhh... C-A-T, really spelled dog?"..............

·
Registered
585 Posts
But it does. You see back a bunch of years, the cool people were called cool cats. Now the kids today call eachother Dawg. Can you spell Elephant?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
SinCron said:
But it does. You see back a bunch of years, the cool people were called cool cats. Now the kids today call eachother Dawg. Can you spell Elephant?
only G*angstas call people "dawg", the rest of us use real words.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I almost said Ganstas but god damn it seems like every kid these days is like that. Seriously, 10 year olds smoking and tellings older people "what the **** you lookin at grandpa". Being 20 and looking younger, I decided to walk on over and smack that little shit in the back of the head. Kids these days are becoming real *******s early on. I dont care how old you are, if you talk with such ignorance and disrespect, I will not like you at all.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Brats

You tell 'em SinCron!! There ain't nothing worse than a cocky bunch of little shits!! If I talked like that when i was a kid in the '70's My old man would of give me a good whoppin'.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
lenbone said:
You tell 'em SinCron!! There ain't nothing worse than a cocky bunch of little shits!! If I talked like that when i was a kid in the '70's My old man would of give me a good whoppin'.
lol ****ing kids:mad:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
zao_89 said:
Anyone else notice if you rearrange the letters in Strat, you get start? Strats are usually starter guitars...
tell that to Jimi,Stevie,Eric,Robbin and many others.....:D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I think he means "strat-styled" guitars are generally starters, of course nobody is going to start on a US strat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts