The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well there certainly is a change in the weather this year... so far we have had 3 major storm go through our area (Peterborough to Bancroft). All leaving a lot of damage to trees,hydro,buildings etc... The last one on Wed night flattened a lot of cottage country, roads closed, hydro and phones out. Some pretty fierce storms, I've seen a lot but not like these. Lightning in balls and a reddish hue to it, micro burst winds and major rainfall. A lot of has to do with the heatwave down south pushing hot air masses up to meet the cooler ones coming from the north and we are stuck in the middle. Just hoping that August cools down and we get some enjoyable weather. It's almost too hot to play, sticky necks etc and sweat in the eye..... :eek:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
oh yeah, same here. The storms are scary and yet awesome at the same time. haha i picked up a 12 pack before work yesterday (wednesday), but i couldn't bring it into the store with me, so i left it in my car, but i didnt want it to get really hot (i drive a dark green car), so i left my windows open. It started pouring, and i forgot about my windows, so needless to say, my car had a pool of water on the floor :mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts