The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rolling Stones will be playing Canada Rocks on Saturday, June 29th (long weekend) at Burl's Creek in Oro-Medonte (Barrie).

Show is scheduled to start at 2, no other bands have been announced yet. I believe this will also be a cashless environment so debit or credit cards are a must.

A very large international response is anticipated to this announcement - open air Stones with cold Canadian beer and legal weed...

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
The Rolling Stones will be playing Canada Rocks on Saturday, June 29th (long weekend) at Burl's Creek in Oro-Medonte (Barrie).

Show is scheduled to start at 2, no other bands have been announced yet. I believe this will also be a cashless environment so debit or credit cards are a must.

A very large international response is anticipated to this announcement - open air Stones with cold Canadian beer and legal weed...
I won’t be going to see them. They’re are a lot of Stones fans that are elated about this but I am not one of them.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts

Thx Fretboard for all the mentioning about the Canadian concert scenes.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Getting in & out of Burl’s Creek is a shit show. Unless someone invents a time machine to take us all back to 1972 to see the Stones at their zenith it’s a hard no for me.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
I like a select few of the Stones songs.

I actually think they’re overrated. There’s other bands I would prefer to see before I ever saw them in concert.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Getting in & out of Burl’s Creek is a shit show. Unless someone invents a time machine to take us all back to 1972 to see the Stones at their zenith it’s a hard no for me.
Here comes my nineteenth nervous breakdown.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
They also just announced another country festival in addition to Boots and hearts. The locals will go crazy. They were up in arms when that park got going with Boots and hearts alone.

P

·
0 Posts
I heard the floor tickets are $1200 each. Nope. Ain't gonna get my money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts