The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and Thanx. Recently My house was robbed and they stole a bunch of Guitars. I will update with the serial numbers as soon as I find them. 1 Black Gibson SST / 1 Blonde Gibson SST / 2007 Gibson Robot, with case, and case candy, they did not get the charger required to charge the guitar / 1 Gibson J 200 / 1 1964 Gibson J 45 / 1 Gibson 1959 Re-issue / 1 Kenny Chesney Takamine / 1 Fender Telecaster 1952 Re-issue with case and case candy / 1 Fender Telecaster Road Worn, finished heavily modified after purchase / 1 Lake Placid Blue Fender Telecaster I think made in Mexico and not a custom shop / 1 Fender Telecaster Thinline with 2 P90s / 1 Fender American Telecaster with ivory pick guard and ash tray / 1 banjo Uke from the 1800s, 1 Gibson banjo Uke from the 30s with case. 1 Martin Backpacker, this guitar is a 1 off. I had a pickup installed and there will be no others like it. All guitars except the ones I have specified will not have the cases. They left 10 guitar cases in a closet and took other items from the closet. Dumb Bastards.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Good luck getting your goodies back....and hopefully you stick around and participate in the forum. It might be helpful to know where they were stolen from...geographically I mean.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
That really sucks!!! Good luck, hopefully you'll get your gear back or at least have the opportunity to choke the shit out of the thieves with your bare hands.

·
Premium Member
17,331 Posts
This is a bump to the top of New Posts for ongoing visibility.

It might help to know the city and province where the robbery occurred.

Good Luck getting your gear back.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
78570 would locate... in France ?!?

I suggest the list reformatted... as a list.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Some nice guitars there. The gun safe guys should probably recognize this as an opportunity and start selling guitar vaults.

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
It would help if he tells us where he is and where the robbery took place. I have a feeling he just went out to look for guitar websites and started posting. I understand how he feels about the robbery but he's got to give more information than 'I lost my guitar... etc...'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts