The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Hands down one of the best, if not THE best guitar shop experiences I've had. Talked with Tyler over social media about trading in some stuff, and he got back to me very promptly with values and such. I went up to Edmonton (I live in Central Alberta) to finally go there in person and was treated like I was a good friend. Super chill atmosphere and the storefront looks great. Got to play some guitars nice and loud thru a Friedman Dirty Shirley and a beat up Marshall 4x12 and they were more than happy to let me hack my way through all the AC/DC and classic rock riffs I knew. I ended up trading 12 (!) pedals and a guitar in towards a guitar and a Helix LT...and I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchases. Will do more business with Tyler and the gang at Stang guitars in the future!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I went there for some copper foil shielding. At least they had it in stock. Nobody else had any.

L&M/AXE/INNOVATIONS, all crapped out

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
That's the thing about Stang Guitars, they've got something for everybody, every budget from broke-dick to super-baller. And way more than just the "normal" stuff that everybody stocks. After all, not all of us are normal. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts