The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen a thread like this yet, but I know we all want to see what we look like on stage!
I'll start this off.

·
Registered
737 Posts
One from the Dragonboat thing, I like this one 'cause I'm in the groove. Think it was Stray Cat Strut.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not gonna lie Milkman: I got the idea for this thread from your post.... Lets share in the glory! :banana:

FYI. I'm slightly intimidated by your stage look.
:rockon2:

·
Premium Member
16,668 Posts
Not gonna lie Milkman: I got the idea for this thread from your post.... Lets share in the glory! :banana:

FYI. I'm slightly intimidated by your stage look.
:rockon2:

Hey man,

I honestly don't want to steal anyone's thunder. I just didn't want to post the same pics in two threads.

If you met me in person you'd probably be a bit surprised. I'm pretty gentle a guy and tend to have a very positive manner when interacting with other players.

Your pic looks great by the way.:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't seen a thread like this yet, but I know we all want to see what we look like on stage!
I'll start this off.

Little known fact:
This was taken at this past weekend's Vfest.... If you look closely, my lip is swolen.. I was stung by a bee on my lip 30 mins before our set time. He was just chilling on a can of redbull i had in my hand, went for a sip, and WHAM! I was stung and my lip swelled up like a retard.

Its cool... some people pay good money to have plump full lips. No pain no gain!

·
Registered
136 Posts

That's me on the right. Security was holding people 100 feet back in case there was a riot lol. Weekday afternoon gigs suck (unless they are on the beach)

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Milkman: What happened to your hair? Where'd it go??

·
Premium Member
16,668 Posts
It's not thie hair I'd be worried about, it's the Jett Jacket!!! Was that JETT picture taken at Pynx?
The Jett shot was taken at the Empire Hotel in Timmins. The Empire was long one of the standard stomping grounds for club bands touring in the 70s and 80s. The place got packed every night.

This is another shot from the same club.

Good old days for sure.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts