The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this sucks... playin volleyball in the rain yesterday, before games all started we practiced, i went to dive for the ball i landed on it wrong. Im goin to have x-rays tomorow to know if its broken or sprained.. ill let you guys know whats up tomorow :frown: this isn't to great for playing guitar. but ill be rockin it out again soon.:rockon2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx guys,
the doc said i have a bone that sticks out of my thumb more than normal, and there is something wrong with my wrist. I only had a thumb brace yesterday but todayi have to wear an arm brace almost up to my elbow. And back to school tomorow. and now i can't wright. Now im not quite sure if that is a good thing or bad. The doc also said that the x-rays are hard to read and now i have to see my family doc on wensday.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
i broke my thumb biking and was in a cast for 6 weeks. It broke right at the knuckle. I could bend it sideways to a right angle.
:food-smiley-004:
hope it heals quickly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.