The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this sucks... playin volleyball in the rain yesterday, before games all started we practiced, i went to dive for the ball i landed on it wrong. Im goin to have x-rays tomorow to know if its broken or sprained.. ill let you guys know whats up tomorow :frown: this isn't to great for playing guitar. but ill be rockin it out again soon.:rockon2:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Sorry about your injury, good time to catch up on some reading, go buy a few guitar mags and it'll ease the pain... Good Luck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx guys,
the doc said i have a bone that sticks out of my thumb more than normal, and there is something wrong with my wrist. I only had a thumb brace yesterday but todayi have to wear an arm brace almost up to my elbow. And back to school tomorow. and now i can't wright. Now im not quite sure if that is a good thing or bad. The doc also said that the x-rays are hard to read and now i have to see my family doc on wensday.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
i broke my thumb biking and was in a cast for 6 weeks. It broke right at the knuckle. I could bend it sideways to a right angle.
:food-smiley-004:
hope it heals quickly

·
Registered
546 Posts
I've broken both thumbs moto crossing 30 years ago. They are fine now.

They do get sore in damp weather as do other old injuries.

Hope you'll be ok good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts