1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TONE DRIPPER PICKUPS
Special till Easter

(Disclaimer at end)

Tone dripper pickups sets $120 shipping included ($30 value) and two free v-picks ($8-$10 value)
Save $40. A 33% savings!!

Stratocaster sets

Cayenne Kick
Classic-S
Jimi Style
Texas 60's

Telecaster sets
Boston tea
Hot tea

Testimonials

Craig Smith (Collingwood area producer / guitarist / singer)
I let him try my Aria Pro Bobcat Stratocaster with the Cayenne Kick set of Tone Dripper pickups in it for a full set.

Here with the walopus.com refaced pickguard.

Craig got off stage and immediately asked me if I had one of those sets in my inventory to which I said yes. He immediately asked to buy a set of Cayenne Kick Tone Dripper Stratocaster pickups. And at the time he didn't even own a strat.
Quote: " I have never played a Stratocaster with such articulation and presence in the mix. How soon can I get my set? Do I need to buy an expensive Strat to make it sound this good? ". To this I replied; as long as your guitar is stable and set up properly you can make most any solid guitar sounds good with the right pic and pick ups. He was also trying for the first time a v-pick Tradition Lite. He wanted the pick too!!!

Pat Furlan: veteran collector / guitarist. founding manager at Long & Mcquade's Mississauga store
I've known Pat since 1990. I consider him to be my most reliable tone advisor.

10 years ago, Pat introduced me to the world of hand wound aftermarket guitar pick ups. He has been through many of the hand winders in North America and I consider him to be an expert on vintage tone as he has heard most vintage guitars first hand. A few years back he advised me that he had found the most authentic hand wound stratocaster and telecaster single coil pickups built by a company in Texas named Klein pickups. They're $300 a set!!

So I bring in this (see photo) Squier telecaster with our regular Tone Dripper Boston Tea pickup set installed. No changes of parts or capacitors we're made to the guitar except for brand-new strings.

After playing the guitar for 5-6 minutes with a smile on his face he said, and I quote: "these pick ups have got IT!! You know that Roy Buchanan thing?" He then proceeded to buy a set for me on the spot.

Email [email protected] for orders.

Disclaimer

For many months now I've been attempting to open a dealer account on our website to no avail. This is mainly due to no response from the new owners. Once this is made available to me I will be posting tone dripper specials and announcements in the proper place which is currently unavailable to me. Thank you for understanding

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We've got some Pretty good traction so far. Some of our sets are getting low in stock.

our pickup sets have a nature somewhat unique where they seem to have a lot of difference in the positions and a wide EQ to them not found in most other sets. Step right up don't be shy.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We've got some Pretty good traction so far. Some of our sets are getting low in stock.

our pickup sets have a nature somewhat unique where they seem to have a lot of difference in the positions and a wide EQ to them not found in most other sets. Step right up don't be shy.

Hey Sean That set in my Gilmour Strat just makes me smile every day. Especially the neck, - there is an authority in that sound. Just more ...voice.. I would say.
I think its the Hot strat set. ( Not stupidly hot- just slightly overwound and kicks my trainwreck clone nicely in the nuts. :) Till it cries like a little bitch:) :) )
The middle pickup actually is really col too. I never use that setting on its own in my deluxe anniversary with stock pickups but in this guitar I use it occasionally. Like a a fat tele almost. Bridge never ice picks . just big and full

Markus v

1 - 3 of 3 Posts