The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a gear show but the annual Garage sale at Spaceman Music this Saturday the 17th. I think it will be held in Dave's drum shop location (next door) as he has moved and Spaceman are taking over the building. See some of you there.

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
I'm working Saturday, but I might drop by in the afternoon. Probably all the good stuff will be gone by then

·
Registered
24,681 Posts
I had some commitments in the morning, so I didn't get there until lunchtime. Picked up a nice Kawai synth module for $15. There were a bunch of half-price pedals left. I have no idea what sort of choice there was at 10:00AM, but by lunch all that was left was essentially distortions of various types, and I have more than enough of those. I was sorely tempted to buy a DX21 with a few problematic keys for $80, but resisted the temptation. There was a big box of new 6L6GC and EL34 power tubes for $15 a pair, but I have as many as I need.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
I snagged a 1/4 scale classical guitar with a broken neck (at the heel) for $10, it appeared to be new otherwise. I glued it back together with Titebond hide glue this afternoon and will tune it up tomorrow and see if it sticks.

Also found three records that interested me (yes, they had a stack of LP’s) and a spare Tele pickguard: $8 for these items.

And I had a Sigma 12 string in hand but wavered on the price at $40. I handed it off to someone else who was interested and later regretted that. I have more guitars than I need though, so oh well... I was there around 11:15am, so I don’t know what the best in the lot was when they opened the doors this morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts