The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Has somebody purchased soundboards from Acoustic Woods Ltd in BC? If so, how was your experience like?

thanks,
Guitarrero

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Hello, and welcome.

I had never heard of them before today, but I took the opportunity to look around their website. Sounds like they supply tops to most of the guitar manufactures in the world. Impressive!

The place I buy tops & wood (Wood to Works) probably buys their cedar, sitka, & engelmann, from these guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, and welcome.

I had never heard of them before today, but I took the opportunity to look around their website. Sounds like they supply tops to most of the guitar manufactures in the world. Impressive!

The place I buy tops & wood (Wood to Works) probably buys their cedar, sitka, & engelmann, from these guys.

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lincoln,
I also buy the tone wood from Wood to Work. I’ve just purchased some sitka tops from Acoustic Wood. They are less expensive than wood to work, but the time to process the purchase is longer.
BTW, do you know where to find bending side irons in Canada?

cheers,

Guitarrero

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
BTW, do you know where to find bending side irons in Canada?

cheers,

Guitarrero
Like everything else it seems, China dominates the bending iron market. If there is someone in Canada selling them, I haven't found them yet.

A place you might want to discover if you haven't already is this guy. He's in Canada. Very high quality tools at a reasonable price.
Guitarbuilderonline.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts