The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_5745.JPG

Hi, Does anyone know where a guy could buy a Souldier Strap "Peace Dove" strap in Canada? Must be black. Amazon is sold out. Maybe you have one that's just taking up space:) If so, I'm buying. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Charles at Electric Mojo Guitars has them.

Edit: just checked his website and he doesn't seem to be a dealer anymore. I would ask him if he can bring some in.

In the mean time, here's a pic of mine :)

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
I don't see Souldier straps listed in his products available anymore.

That's where I got mine a few years ago though.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charles at Electric Mojo Guitars has them.

Edit: just checked his website and he doesn't seem to be a dealer anymore. I would ask him if he can bring some in.

In the mean time, here's a pic of mine :)

Yeah, just checked and there's nothing. Great looking strap in that pic. Exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
allright, what is the deal with the "peace dove"? is it a replica of someone's famous strap?

great pics, all

·
Mad Strappier
523 Posts
looks to me like the ends blew out on the original, so he took the main body and had it sewn to another piece of leather (or is that denim),
a little bit wider, for more weight distribution and comfort, making it a 3 incher, and at least one new end on it as well. Sentimental guy, obviously.
it is iconic. I saw a beaded version of this strap one and it was rather beautiful. I've been meaning to do one similar with but with leather tooling/carving
and then painting the leather, a la waylon jennings style, got all the templates made, just never got at it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts