The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for exposing yu to that pic stuff- i go on trips where one week i love pics of old guitars, another week its cars, then warplanes- and of course girls sometimes i combine them all to brew a sorta innernet stew i become overzealous in my willingness to share.
be well

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
wow a biblical refence guitaristz-

but read the last line of 41- "and there was no harm in the pot"
it was the man from baal-shalisha who said "give unto the people so that they may eat" in 42

gilliangirl- those threads were not well, it was necessary to put them to sleep-

yes geek im partial to chubby redheads myself

how about those leafs huh?

·
Registered
737 Posts
wow a biblical refence guitaristz-

but read the last line of 41- "and there was no harm in the pot".................

how about those leafs huh?
Abosolutely! That's what I've been tryin' to tell people for ages.
Sweet leaf, yeah...

You just keep what you're doin', Fraser

Adios, another monday beckons

Mich

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
for exposing yu to that pic stuff- i go on trips where one week i love pics of old guitars, another week its cars, then warplanes- and of course girls sometimes i combine them all to brew a sorta innernet stew i become overzealous in my willingness to share.
be well
Sorry for what? I don't think anyone here. Us Girls included were offended. The resulting comments were at time funny!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
speaking about the Leafs..had a visit fom a BC bud yesterday that I haven't seen for a while.

ps fraser you really crack me up.
cheers
RIFF

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi
your all very nice:smile:
i dont think anybody complained ,or stated they were offended,
but in the second picture thread i posted, which maybe a lot of you didnt see the girl was wearing only a telecaster- it was pretty tastefully done, and she was well enough covered by the guitar, but if i continued, and perhaps if others did, it coulda gotten out of hand really fast-
indeed, i should have not started this here thread and by now the sands of time would be obscuring it all lol
:food-smiley-004:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts