The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24,667 Posts
Did you mean to type "Someone ate the last bagel"?

Can someone please take away the "grownups" membership card from most of those people? That would also include the "security" people who saw fit to kick someone restrained on the floor. Nice work, guys. I imagine this will keep many lawyers very busy for a while.

·
Registered
10,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you mean to type "Someone ate the last bagel"?

Can someone please take away the "grownups" membership card from most of those people? That would also include the "security" people who saw fit to kick someone restrained on the floor. Nice work, guys. I imagine this will keep many lawyers very busy for a while.
Yes I did....

I have failed at this thread.....

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Those security guards have no idea; they just join the fricken brawl. Like that dumb bitch who swiped at the dude's camera - what u a toddler that I gotta remind you to use yer words.

Reactions: jdto

·
Registered
493 Posts
agreed, who films vertically?
Agreed! Even America's Funniest Videos say to: "turn your phones horizontally". No one does though.... just look at most Fail Army.

I've been on a few cruises, ain't never seen something like this!

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Just think of all the great stuff we missed before cell phones were invented.

One of the guys I know takes a cruise every year. Him and his wife just love them, and now I know why they don't go Carnival. Looks like a real sh1t show.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
I remember a husband and wife drunken brawl in the lobby of the resort I worked at in Cozumel in ‘98. The guy was a beast and it took about six security and a couple of the entertainment staff to subdue him. We tied him to a chair and waited for the police to show up. She was in rough shape, but she had given him a few licks of her own. Nasty business.

·
Registered
11,664 Posts
I constantly fought with my first two wives while on vacation, we always made up but I’m sure it made plenty of the other couples uncomfortable. These days I leave wife number 3 at home while I go on vacation by myself.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
Get enough jumped up trash on a boat what do think gonna happen and yeah what’s with the dumbass vertical camera.

If those people all had guns that would have been solved in 2 minutes.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
I constantly fought with my first two wives while on vacation, we always made up but I’m sure it made plenty of the other couples uncomfortable. These days I leave wife number 3 at home while I go on vacation by myself.
Watch yer ass dude. Mother Earth is number 4 and she’s waitin for ya .. lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts