The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and out goes my money! :)

Spaceman Titan II: Very cool fuzz that works well with all my guitars, and clean up very well for a silicone fuzz. Sounds kinda like a fuzz face, but the Tone control is a great feature for this type of fuzz. A lot of great tones in this box. It's a little expensive, but this is awesome quality here, plus the pedal's theme is great.

Shift Line Force: I was not aware of this company before I learned about this pedal. It's similar to an EHX Freeze, but this one sounds more like an infinite reverb, and there is an option to add an octave down to the hold function. I love it so far...been jamming Shine On You Crazy Diamond in Gilmour's acoustic version and it works well. Only downside is the switch. I wonder why they didn't use a click-less switch, it would have been much smoother to operate.

Foxrox Octron3: Been waiting for this one for a long while, being backordered. Being a long time fan of the Boss OC-2, this one sounds pretty close, and the octavia type of octave up was a feature that I've been excited about, and it sounds very good, also close to my Fulltone Octafuzz. I was surprised by the amount of gain coming with the octave up. Even in "Pure" mode, there is still some dirt added in the mix. I am not disappointed, very great pedal!

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
I have the octron 3 as well. It's very, very good. Smaller box, the top switches are a big upgrade and the circuit actually sounds better than my original.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts