The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm selling my September 1979 (8600) silver Screw / long dash DS-1 distortion pedal, and my February 1985 (510300) CE-2 chorus. (Both made in Japan)

I'm only selling these because I have an earlier DS-1 and CE-2 that I'll be keeping. I also need some cash for another purchase.

The CE-2 is in excellent cosmetic condition, and the DS-1 is mojolicious! Both are all original and work and sound great, as they should. :cool:
Not pictured, but I just put a new battery screw rubber grommet on the DS-1.

My Catalinbread Talisman reverb pedal is immaculate, new in the box. I only used it twice for maybe 30 minutes in total. Mint condition, with the original box.

It's a fantastic pedal that accurately replicates the sound of a vintage EMT 140 plate reverb, which is THE reverb sound of so many classic recordings!

The DS-1 has been sold, the CE-2 has been sold, and so has the Talisman. (Plus shipping of your choice, if needed)
Can meet in the West end of Toronto, if you want. Bloor West Village is best for me.

PM me if you want one.
Thanks.

Rectangle Font Technology Art Electric blue Wood Audio equipment Gas Wood stain Electronic device Orange Amber Automotive lighting Gas Font

Reactions: paraedolia

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Open to reasonable offers.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The CE-2 has been sold.👍

Now, who wants a well-played and great sounding early DS-1, or a virtually un-played Talisman EMT 140 plate reverb pedal?

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. Still available.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Offers? They're on kijiji now, but I'd much rather deal with a cool forum member!

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still available. A couple of great pedals here.(y)

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had the Talisman confirmed for a sale today, but the guy backed out.... Damn Kijiji!
Can anyone here buy my pedals and save me from the Kijiji madness?(y)

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both pedals reduced to $250 obo. The Talisman will come with a 18 volt Jim Dunlop power supply too! :cool:

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Talisman has sold. Just have this very cool and great sounding 1979 silver screw DS-1 left. :cool:

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ttt. 👍

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All gone! (y)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts