The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
15,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had close to 2 feet in my driveway this morning. It tends to be very localized as a result of streamers off of Lake Huron. Lots of roads closed to the north of us but i suspect it's a very narrow band. Doesn't look as bad in the pics :)

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Yup, here too in Seaforth. I've had the snow blower out 3 times already. Higher than the auger housing in some spots. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
24,379 Posts
A bit worse than our street. For me it fell below the I-need-to-fire-up-the-snowblower threshold. I may change my mind by the end of the day.

·
Registered
10,075 Posts
We got off pretty lucky here. We only got about six inches, and it was powder, so there was no need to fire up the blower.

It was -28 with the windchill this morning though.

That's a nice looking street by the way.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Unfortunately, we only got about 2" last night and then some light rain but they are promising us some more snow later in the week. For you guys that don't like the snow, send all you want down my way.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Well, we could send some if you want ? :)
Got some 40 cm around greater Quebec City area. *#*(
Was fluffy though ! :cool:
Broomed it twice it yesterday and shoveled it a bit this morning. :D
P.S. A great subject to color...

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Got to walk the dog without sidewalks this morning, that was fun.

At least 5-10 people were late due to shovelling and slow traffic. I was one of them.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Nope, still nada snow.

Sent from my other brain.

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
only an inch or so here of the light powdery stuff...wasnt worth even starting the snow thrower. damn cold tho.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Well, we could send some if you want ? :)
Got some 40 cm around greater Quebec City area. *#*(
Was fluffy though ! :cool:
Broomed it twice it yesterday and shoveled it a bit this morning. :D
P.S. A great subject to color...
That's great! I'm heading up to Le Massif (see my avatar) in February, so the more you get up there the better.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
We got off with a glancing blow flesh wound of a snowhit earlier in the week but we won't be so lucky this afternoon and overnight.

·
Administrator
15,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
18,560 Posts

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
I am sorry to the snow haters but I was in my glory revelling in it.

It took my son an myself about an hour to clear the driveway and then I did the back deck, came inside an had a hot chocolate with extra real whipped cream.

I have a new fit bit better but haven’t set it up. It will be nice to know how many calories I expend. I have a new late night snack of sugar free jello. Hardly any calories and so satisfying. I was getting up and having anything I could get my hands on. Not good.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
I am sorry to the snow haters
I am not sorry for them at all. There is obviously something wrong with them.:D

Reactions: Lola
1 - 20 of 48 Posts