The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Please continue to stare at the design on the guitar. Concentrate hard. Focus on the middle of the design. Continue to focus on the middle of the design. You are feeling drowsy. Your eyelids are getting heavy. Now think about the guitar. Picture yourself with the guitar. You want the guitar. You need the guitar. Repeat after me - "must have that guitar, must have that guitar"... :zzz:

·
Premium Member
16,681 Posts
If it wasn't for that annoying target graphic and the insane price, it might be a good one to pick up.:DevilGuitar:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hah, now there might be up to 300 made. They cost in the $5k USD range... I hope they end up making an Epiphone line of them. Then maybe I could afford it, lol.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,...

No Way.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am wondering what justify such a high price. But the fact that number 2 is offered at $36k and number 8 at $7999 is part of the answer. That's $28001 just for a few numbers!:eek:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
elcabong said:
I am wondering what justify such a high price. But the fact that number 2 is offered at $36k and number 8 at $7999 is part of the answer. That's $28001 just for a few numbers!:eek:
He thinks 'cause it's a limited run poeple are going to pay a huge amount for #2 and #3... the only difference is the serial number, so I don't see a point in paying that much, lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Now (16:36 pacific time 10 May) it says.
"Bidding has ended. Reserve not met."

Highest bid was $3501.

That's a big ol' shame.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Is that ever dumb.

Maybe $36 K for a Real one from 58.

Not even I don't like pointy guitars.

For $36 grand I could get a 60's strat, a 60's 335, a nice Martin and some others.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol, the value might go up a bit after they're out of production, but nowhere near that much, and they're still making them!

Everytime I look at it, it makes me want to go get a job, Drool

Haha.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
He sold #2 for $15,000 USD and #3 for $13,000 USD, :eek:

Smart guy if you think about it... he bought them for $5,000 each... $10,000... $18,000 profit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts