The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just left my teaching studio after finishing one of my students lessons and I head this bang,crash...I say out loud "I hope that wasn't my guitar" I hear no response. I go back into my room and I see my 1989 PRS with a nice shark tooth gash on the side..I'm furious..I'm holy shit I can't believe this! My student put his guitar against the music stand and it twisted and his guitar crashed on top of mine..I have learned my lesson, never ever leave the guitar out of sight..If so put it in its case! I'll probably look at this a few weeks from now and laugh and think of it as a character mark.....

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was in Alfie Meyher`s shop yesterday talking with George at the counter, and buying stuff I probably didn`t need anyway when some jerk did a header into the banjos. Knocked over four banjos, tipped a couple of upright basses and was going on tilt for the guitar wall before I could turn and catch him. He had apparently enjoyed spirits prior to visiting the shop.

Was alcohol involved in your incident yesterday as well, or was that after the accident...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Haha lolligagger I've seen similar things happen in guitar stores. I was once at a local guitar store and one of the salesmen tripped over his shoelace or something and crashed into a wall of guitars:tongue: . I wonder if he got fired or anything that dayNone .

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I was in a store one day when a 4 year old kid was running around full tilt and his mom was just ignoring him. I ended up grabbing the hood of his coat and holding him still. His mom noticed that but didn't even say anything. I thought that was even weirder.

·
Registered
208 Posts
kat_ said:
I was in a store one day when a 4 year old kid was running around full tilt and his mom was just ignoring him. I ended up grabbing the hood of his coat and holding him still. His mom noticed that but didn't even say anything. I thought that was even weirder.
No shit! Some people's parents.....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[QUOTE

Was alcohol involved in your incident yesterday as well, or was that after the accident...[/QUOTE]

I wish I could blame it on something..Being that my student was 14 years old I have my doubts but stranger things have happened..I know I consumed a few after my day was done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts