The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Yep, we've got about the same amount in Calgary right now. Though a Chinook is coming and we are going to need to break out the canoes.

That said, that's about 1/4 what my parents have in NE Saskatchewan. At christmas they had 4+ ft.

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
I heard you guys got belted pretty hard, unusual for Hamilton. We didn't get much of it over here in the east.

·
All the way to ten
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4 feet of snow would be cool. I think the kids would love it. But I better be careful what I wish for.

I lived in Ottawa for a few months in the mid 80's. I remember a few good dumpings of snow.

·
Registered
255 Posts
We finally have winter that looks like winter in Calgary.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I've been waiting all darn winter for a good snowfall and when it finally happens, I'm in Barbados. Hopefully it's still there when I get back.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
J S Moore said:
4 feet of snow would be cool. I think the kids would love it. But I better be careful what I wish for.

I lived in Ottawa for a few months in the mid 80's. I remember a few good dumpings of snow.
Ottawa is ballz right now. We've had maybe a foot all year.

I want 4 feet of snow. Think of that powder.Drool I went to Sutton a few years back, and they got 2 feet overnight. It was sex.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sud SNow

Here in Sudbury there is not a lot of the white stuff either...............but its friggin cold and has been for a about a week or so.............-25 to -30 with windchill during the nights.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts