The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
So that when some dullard trips over your cable you don't pull your amp down... or crash your guitar to the floor...

I expect you'd be less likely to have to repair the cable, with said break-away piece....

I think it'd be a wonderful kind of poetry if "Riff" won this too!!

·
Premium Member
11,016 Posts
Pick me, pick me, I'm ever so worthy!

Good idea for a giveaway. Cool product, and one can never have enough cords around.

Peace, Mooh.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't post very often, but I do read! But I sure would like to win this great prize though!

Thanks!
Joey

edit: looking at my post count, this is my first post, I thought I had posted before in the luthier forum... at least my join date shows I didn't join for the contest!

·
Premium Member
4,317 Posts
Although I seldom if ever trip on my cables, this looks like a great idea. I wouldn't mind winning it and trying it out.

To DOS and Guitars Canada --> :food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like it!

I play a vintage Gibson SG and I think this is a godsend, for peace of mind if nothing else. The jack outlet on the SG is a notoriously weak point and can easily split the body if too much sideways tension is applied (even with it looped through the strap, it can get knocked).

I don't understand criticism being aimed at a FREE prize? DOS kindly donate a prize and then people knock it (and get entered to win as a result!), very ungrateful IMHO.

Fid.

C

·
0 Posts
"I don't understand criticism being aimed at a FREE prize?"

Huh?
I don't see anyone in this thread BEING critical.....

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
Count me in. I'm curious about this one. I figure its a godsend for people with children or pets who like to keep their gear plugged in at home

1 - 20 of 135 Posts