The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Not me. I mean I see some of those, but way more listings with no branded sellers. Probably depends what you're looking for. Also try sorting by newest first (we all tend to run the same searches weekly or whatever right?) and just skip the top ads section (people who paid for a bump; more likely to be 'pros').

·
Premium Member
19,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not me. I mean I see some of those, but way more listings with no branded sellers. Probably depends what you're looking for. Also try sorting by newest first (we all tend to run the same searches weekly or whatever right?) and just skip the top ads section (people who paid for a bump; more likely to be 'pros').
Sorry @Granny Gremlin I didn't see your post when I deleted my original post.
The thread was originally about Kijiji and the many ads from large, national sellers that I was seeing today. Kijiji stated that they were having difficulty and I tried to get back my original settings but kept getting almost all of these corporate music gear distributors.

I changed my Kijiji preferences/settings and I'm now back to normal.

·
Premium Member
11,814 Posts
more evidence that boobies make just about anything more tolerable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.