The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have stumbled upon quite a few bogus Reverb listings in the past few months. One of them was a Kiesel Zeus that I purchased off of eBay in December 2021. The guy posted the exact same pictures, description, everything. Unreal.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
This is exactly why I won't order or buy online unless it is a store. I will buy in store or in person. The scamming is far too common anymore. I don't know enough about some things (even some guitars) that I'd feel comfortable dealing in the thousands online. These warnings help me more than you know.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I will buy on reverb from a store that has repeat sales and multiple listings before I'd buy from an individual. It just seems safer. I'm glad I have all the gear I really need. :)

·
Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, 70's Northern Strat Copy
2,692 Posts
I will buy on reverb from a store that has repeat sales and multiple listings before I'd buy from an individual. It just seems safer. I'm glad I have all the gear I really need. :)
Funny, I am the opposite even though it is completely illogical. I am fast to trust folks on this site for reasons I will never understand but other than that it would be in person.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts

here’s the listing, still trash photos but an improvement none the less haha

·
Premium Member
1962 PBass, 1964 PBass, 1965 JBazz, 1971971 Les Paul Deluxe, mid-90s SRV Strat ... and a few others
257 Posts
And another: You'd think for 5 grand he could turn a light on

Musical instrument Light Product Guitar accessory Font

1 - 20 of 24 Posts