The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This started 6 years ago (almost to the day) of receiving a SVL S style guitar. It is still my favorite Strat type guitar - slight sparkle in the color, neck that feels superb similar to a James Tyler or EBMM satin finish (but still has a vintage vibe), gorgeous dark board and sounds stellar.

So, about 6 months ago, after flipping many Tele's I decided to go with the man again....the Supernatural is based on Robben Ford's 60's Tele which Law built the first Supernatural for Ford (which apparently he loves). I wanted a bit more chunk on the neck carve and it will have the same compound radius of 7.25 - 9.5" that is on my SVL S.

Law just got back from tour with The Who (he is after all, tech to the stars!) and will be shipping the T this week. A couple teaser pics. That dark board and flamed maple back neck has whetted my appetite.

IMG_8329.JPG
IMG_8330.JPG

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Ooohh I think I see some double binding peeking out in that second photo.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
I thought this was in the for sale section haha. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Beautiful. I really like the colour with the binding. My eldest son has a Fender Precision Bass in Candy Cola that I like better than Candy Apply as it has a darker tint. Looks similar to your new SVL T. And that neck! Wow. Stunning.

Looking forward to some sound clips!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts