The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This started 6 years ago (almost to the day) of receiving a SVL S style guitar. It is still my favorite Strat type guitar - slight sparkle in the color, neck that feels superb similar to a James Tyler or EBMM satin finish (but still has a vintage vibe), gorgeous dark board and sounds stellar.

So, about 6 months ago, after flipping many Tele's I decided to go with the man again....the Supernatural is based on Robben Ford's 60's Tele which Law built the first Supernatural for Ford (which apparently he loves). I wanted a bit more chunk on the neck carve and it will have the same compound radius of 7.25 - 9.5" that is on my SVL S.

Law just got back from tour with The Who (he is after all, tech to the stars!) and will be shipping the T this week. A couple teaser pics. That dark board and flamed maple back neck has whetted my appetite.

String instrument Musical instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments Guitar
String instrument Musical instrument Plucked string instruments String instrument Guitar

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Beautiful. I really like the colour with the binding. My eldest son has a Fender Precision Bass in Candy Cola that I like better than Candy Apply as it has a darker tint. Looks similar to your new SVL T. And that neck! Wow. Stunning.

Looking forward to some sound clips!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.