The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been busy revamping my website; the old software was no longer supported and had some bugs/lacked some features that I needed addressed. So, it's been a journey but now it's done.
And to Celebrate the Sigil Pickups 2018 Makeover, I've finally added several sets I've had behind the curtains for too long and it's time for a sale!

Coupon Code is used at Checkout and is:
Sigil2018

For new stuff, you'll need to head to the site and look around. The main setup has been streamlined so it's a lot easier to configure your pickups. Please let me know if you find any problems! I've gone over it several times but you never know...

Note: Strat pickups are going to be available soon, I'm waiting on some parts that should be here in the next few weeks. If those are your flavour, then get in touch and I'll put your name down, but as per my policy you only pay when I have the goods in hand!

Come on over and see what's New and Improved!

www.sigilpickups.ca

Also now accepting alterna-fake money

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bluesman Chicago'68
~7.8k Neck / ~8.4k Bridge

This is the set that got me going. They also happen to be the best sellers and my own personal favorite out of everything I wind.
Mike Bloomfield / Freddie King tone for days.

Website Link

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bluesman 58 Stratocaster
~6k Neck / ~6.2k Middle / ~6.4k Bridge

Strat pickups, available in many flavors from '54 - '65 RWRP or pure vintage style. These are new to the Sigil plate and have been a long time in coming. I've never really been a Strat guy but Jacob is so be sure to check his video linked below.

Website Link

**Picture shows Plain Enamel wire which is available on the CBS era sets. Earlier sets are Formvar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts