The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey! It's March! Lets have a sale! Why? Why not. It's cold and snowing and I have no major tasks holding me up this weekend so some extra winding isn't out of the question.

Yesterday also marks the 3 year point from first launch of Sigil Pickups, so there's something else :)

All items in stock on sale, 20% off through the weekend. 3 Days only. Startinnnnnnnng NOW!

Coupon Code: MarchMadness

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It seems a few people were having issues with the cart not updating and other got through without issue. I found a bug that appears to randomly break things (lovely!) so have to do a rollback on the site. I tried to track the bug down but only managed to make the 'broken sometimes' into a 'broken every time'. The joys of web design.

Anyone who missed the sale because of the bug and still wants the 20% off, send me an email or PM here before midnight this Wednesday, March 15th and I'll do a manual invoice via Paypal for reduced cost.

Thanks to those who pointed it out, and thanks to those who partook in the sale! Winding is underway.

Email: [email protected]a

1 - 6 of 6 Posts