The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this beautiful strap from Brad at Well Hung straps.

Impressed with how soft and authentic this thing is. Came with stickers and picks.

I'm quite particular with my straps. This one checks off all the boxes. Definitively worth a consideration. Especially for heavier guitars.

All natural real leather.

A+ as far as I'll say!!

Thanks Brad.

·
Mad Strappier
468 Posts
^ thank you for the kind words. That strap is supposed to be like a surf blue - colour balance is whack!
That particular one was also made to go very long. Like four or five inches longer than most manufacturer straps.

I hope you enjoy it for many years, S-man! You are a treat to deal with as well, and I hope to again someday.

Brad

Reactions: sambonee

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've only got one from Mr. Well Hung so far. Meant to get a couple more but it seemed there were more pressing pedal and guitar purchases ;)

·
Premium Member
11,605 Posts
YEah Jock mine's in a bass too. Excellent design for comfort and heavier instruments especially. It's nice to be well hung!!!
Hmmmmm.

As a Norlin LPC player, this interests me. What do you find so comfortable about it, is it the padding or the width or a bit of everything? I may have to look into one of these. Those prairie boys know their leather.

·
Registered
11,750 Posts
Hmmmmm.

As a Norlin LPC player, this interests me. What do you find so comfortable about it, is it the padding or the width or a bit of everything? I may have to look into one of these. Those prairie boys know their leather.
It's the padding for me, I do have one 3" strap, but opted for one of the 2 1/2" Tweed, just because is too cool. :)

·
Registered
11,750 Posts
Your instrument stays put too, even if it does have some dive issues.

That bass I used is an Ibanez SDGR, tiny and thinner body with that long neck, it tends to want to dip down.
These straps pretty well lock it in place, no movement at all and stays in the comfort zone.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I've tried many straps, some good, some bad, most OK. They do the job. My wife bought me a three inch well-hung and I have to say it is the most comfortable strap I own. I don't know if it is the padding, the material, or just the way it is constructed but it works exceptionally well. It's like when you pick up a guitar that just feels right and the one on the shelf beside it that is the same make and model doesn't. You can't really say why. My only complaint is that three inches isn't what most people would call well hung.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts