The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
15,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure where to post this but I think this is likely the busiest forum.

I ran into a problem with a pedal I'd purchased used a few months ago, nothing at all to do with Charles (@ElectricMojo ), and had to ship it back to the manufacturer for repair, which was free other than my cost of shipping. Unfortunately it's an Italian pedal :) Pedal arrived in Italy 3 days after I shipped it and then languished in Italian customs for about 7 weeks. It then sat with the manufacturer for a further 6 or 7 weeks and my bi-weekly emails for status were starting to be ignored. I'd pretty much lost hope.

I looked around to see if there were any Canadian suppliers and realized our own Charles just happened to be one. I pm'd him to see if he was having any issues with the manufacturer, which he confirmed, and then he voluntarily stepped in to help me work out the problem. I'm not going to name the manufacturer as I believe the issues he was going through were very real, and all communication, while sparse, was very positive and he was always willing to help.

The end result, thanks in large part to Charles is that my pedal was shipped to Electric Mojo with his latest order and he will be forwarding it on to me.

I've done a fair bit of business with Charles over the past few years and he has always treated me fairly and with respect, this however takes things to another level. We are very privileged to have him here as a member and I will continue doing business with him when I need something.

THANK YOU Charles !!!

·
Premium Member
16,800 Posts
I have only had one or two dealings but it was a very pleasant experience. If I were in the market for something he offers I would definitely get in touch.

·
Administrator
15,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a quick update but the pedal was received by @ElectricMojo late Wednesday and is now in my incapable hands. Works exactly as it should and sounds great.

Charles charged me nothing for his assistance so I forced myself to buy another pedal from him :)

Needless to say he'll always be my first choice when I'm looking for something new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts